[pianotech] spanner wrench?

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:36:41 MST 2011

Jim, I started with an old tool which escapes me at the moment, but you can use an old chisel or file the width of the nose bolt and grind down and cut with a Dermal to fit the bolt. When complete, just hold it straight down and grab it with an adjustable wrench to turn it. Works for me.

Al -
High Point, NC