[pianotech] Joshua Bell - Piano Prep

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:12:48 MST 2011

Terry,

Your story was very interesting but I feel uncomfortable that you have
scrutinized a fellow-technician's work in a negative manner on a public
forum that has thousands of members. If I had been the technician in
question I would be angry and hurt. I mean this in as friendly way as
possible towards you. I believe you had no ill intentions, and are genuinely
interested in discussing concert prep.

In these situations I recommend keeping the concert and the technician
anonymous to avoid any bad feelings. Then everyone could feel comfortable
discussing the topic. :)

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT