[pianotech] Joshua Bell - Piano Prep

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 6 10:24:35 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Ryan Sowers wrote:

> Your story was very interesting but I feel uncomfortable that you have scrutinized a fellow-technician's work in a negative manner on a public forum that has thousands of members. If I had been the technician in question I would be angry and hurt. I mean this in as friendly way as possible towards you. I believe you had no ill intentions, and are genuinely interested in discussing concert prep.
>
> In these situations I recommend keeping the concert and the technician anonymous to avoid any bad feelings. Then everyone could feel comfortable discussing the topic. :)

Ryan,

He was just sharing what he experienced,
   and in his enthusiasm, he mentioned someone's name.

An oversight, or error in judgement, I suspect.
Or put in another way from long ago,
"A slip between the cup and the lip."

I, too, have done likewise in the past,
   more than I care to share, or bring to remembrance.

Keith