[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

The Davis Family (Mark, Janine, William, Stephen & Matthew) pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Sun Feb 6 12:16:18 MST 2011

Dear Keith

I have only received antagonistic and angry discriminatory responses from
you in general.  I have never said I am the best tuner/technician around and
I hope I never will ever think that.  I appreciate the many contributors to
the pianotech archives and know that they generally, if not all of them, are
way beyond my capabilities and of what I will attain to.  However, in the
light of this truth, I thoroughly enjoy the information and communication
and I sorely disapprove of your discriminatory and antagonistic attacks.  If
you do not have any real contribution to a post that you disapprove of mine
please refrain.  I cannot stop you but it is a simple request.

I hope to be, in this life, continually learning what I can about piano
technology and the pianotech archives is one of the means to that end.

Sincerely

Mark Davis