[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 6 13:35:36 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 1:16 PM, The Davis Family (Mark, Janine, William, Stephen & Matthew) wrote:

> Dear Keith
>
> I have only received antagonistic and angry discriminatory responses from you in general.  I have never said I am the best tuner/technician around and I hope I never will ever think that.  I appreciate the many contributors to the pianotech archives and know that they generally, if not all of them, are way beyond my capabilities and of what I will attain to.  However, in the light of this truth, I thoroughly enjoy the information and communication and I sorely disapprove of your discriminatory and antagonistic attacks.  If you do not have any real contribution to a post that you disapprove of mine please refrain.  I cannot stop you but it is a simple request.
>
> I hope to be, in this life, continually learning what I can about piano technology and the pianotech archives is one of the means to that end.
>
> Sincerely
> Mark Davis

Mark,

Your perception of my remarks is amiss.
Such is the way of some things.

However, that may be, the last post I sent your way
   I felt was extremely contributory to your request.
   You did not see it that way.

The appearance of me being antagonistic, maybe.
The reality of of me being discriminatory, not way

Must be some kind of culture thing you
   have experienced in the past that you
   won't or can't let go of.

Sorry about that if so.