[pianotech] mini level

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 14:24:59 MST 2011

Hi Alan,

It appeared in TT&T--so I'm sort of familiar with it. I haven't noticed if it was in the Journal classifieds---is it? I might be interested in trying it out for string leveling, but I'm not sure it's what I want for touchweight work--have you tried it for SW measurements?

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois