[pianotech] Carbon Fiber Lever (was Hammer Technique: was Q & A Roundtable)

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Feb 7 21:38:20 MST 2011

Hi Dean, List,

My experience is similar - I very rarely change a tip.  In fact, I don't
even remember the last time.  It seems I'm always able to find a way to work
through my situation, usually that means simply changing the lever's
position on the pin.  I mean, we DO have the whole clock to work with, not
just around 12 or 1 o'clock.  And, by the same token, I've been test driving
a Fujan from a colleague, and have similarly found I've been able to work
through my difficulties "nearly" always, and that's with the "standard"
configuration.

FWIW

William R. Monroe