[pianotech] Steinway Technical Reference Guide for $$

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 09:06:55 MST 2011

FYI... someone had mentioned this in pianotech, and here is what I received regarding the Steinway Technical Reference Guide:

The Technical Reference Guide on CD is $35.00
We also have the print version which is $75.00
They are both the same publication – with the CD version you can download it on your computer for viewing and printing

Hope this helps.  Thanks.  Kent
Kent Webb
Manager, Technical Service and Support
Steinway & Sons, New York