[pianotech] Swedish upright

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Feb 9 09:22:16 MST 2011

Yes, I too encountered an old Bechstein upright with this "spring and
loop" type arrangement in addition to the normal jack spring.  I posted
to the list about it - a couple of years ago - and someone on the list
gave the right name for this. Which, naturally, I have forgotten.....

Best regards,

David Boyce.