[pianotech] tools, jigs, parts...

ed miller edmiller3 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:17:21 MST 2011

Is it bad etiquette to list items for sale on this forum??

I was working as a technician for a few years, and am now selling off most of my tools, jigs, and parts. I definitely have some good things, that I'm willing to sell for pretty reasonable prices. If this is not an appropriate place to sell, what is a good place where piano techs might be looking (other than the obvious, ebay and craigslist)? If its not ok to list here, and you're curious what I have, feel free to contact me privately...

thanks,
Ed