[pianotech] tools, jigs, parts...

Nicholas Gravagne ngravagne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:42:12 MST 2011

Hi Ed,

Although probably not unanimous, I believe that a large majority of
techs reading this list would be interested to see what you have for
sale. Perhaps consider formulating your list in a Word Doc and then
attaching same to your post. Then have folks follow up off-list. It's
been done before on this forum.

It's been opined in the past RE forum protocols that anything and
everything relating to our profession can be justified in making an
appearance here. Indeed, many an OT postings find a way in with scant
complaint.

This decision of yours indicates a change of life --- I hope all
things work together for good.

Cheers

Nick

--