[pianotech] Assessing Bass and steel wire strings for

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:46:18 MST 2011

Mark,
Do you have some Ballistol oil in your kit?
http://www.ballistol.de/english/index.php?page=01&sub=04&sub2=29
<http://www.ballistol.de/english/index.php?page=01&sub=04&sub2=29>

It looks like it is available over there:
http://huntersboma.co.za/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=65&products_id=1352
<http://huntersboma.co.za/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=65&products_id=1352>
http://www.pricecheck.co.za/offers/18725210/Ballistol+Weapon-Oil+-+200ml+Spray/description/

It's good for strings, centre pins or any cleaning & lubrication jobs.

Scott Jackson