[pianotech] practice rail

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:29:04 MST 2011

On the one I saw yesterday, I think it was like this:

Left side of the rail has one screw hole (to go into the case)
Right side of the rail has two screws: one goes into the dowel, and the
other into the case.

Though I didn't examine it enough to thoroughly explain it, I think the
dowel is what pulls the arm down. If only I'd know you needed info, I could
have gotten a picture. :-)

--
JF

--