[pianotech] Profelt

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:15:24 MST 2011

Same stuff, but unconventional use.  Somebody on CAUT mentioned it once
when talking about Downey and other wool softening experiments.  I've not
heard of it as a lubricant.  Some have had luck sizing key bushing felt or
wippen cusion divets, but I didn't see a lot of help that way.  Better to
just replace the felt. As we CAUT's like to say,...That's really the
reason they're called practice rooms ;>)

Paul