[pianotech] Temperature for Pinblock Drilling

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:56:56 MST 2011

Roger,
Ron is correct about our humidity.  Very Low.  The reason the shop is so cool is because we normally don't get this cold even in January.  This morning the temperature was 20 degrees.  So the shop does not really need much heat.  Cooling however starting about April is an issue and that has to be dealt with.  In summer it is in the 100's regularly and dry or not that is HOT!@!!!
I'm gonna go for it.
Thanks,
Steven HoppMidland, TX