[pianotech] price-negotiating customers

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Mon Jan 3 11:55:42 MST 2011

Not only unfair to my other customers but unfair to my family.   "Ma'am, I charge a rate that allows me to barely make a living in an average house in an average part of town.  If I discount by $20 for you, then it will be like taking it away from my own wife and children and giving to you instead." "What would you think of a person who would do that."

I never actually said that.  But I have said it to other tuners.

   ---Tom Gorley