[pianotech] OFF Topic

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jan 4 08:29:13 MST 2011

>>Well, Dean, it seems to me that if you advocate eliminating fire and
police departments, and building codes and inspectors

Not what I have advocated at all. I even gave an example of a local
volunteer fire department that exceeds my municipal one. I could give lots
more, but not much point if you continue to misconstrue. It is possible to
do things without threatening people with violence, but it requires living
as responsible free men, not dependents on the government. And a 10% total
gross income tax would provide more than enough for essential services
(prosecuting real criminals, not fake politcal ones). Roads and the like can
and should be maintained by excise taxes or tolls.

Might (or majority vote) does not make right.

Dean

  _____