[pianotech] Young chang date of manufacture

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Tue Jan 4 20:37:37 MST 2011

Tom,

I see that no one has given you the year of manufacture yet. My Atlas is
fairly old, but it looks to me like it is 1989. The serial numbers for 1989
start at 0045793. The next listing starting in 1990 starts at 0053945. As
you can see there is an extra digit starting in 1990. Hope this helps.

Terry Beckingham RPT