[pianotech] Appropriate replacement hammers for Winter spinet?

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 15:51:32 MST 2011

I gotta admit it took me quite a few seconds to figure out how to open
the darn thing up. But I love how the thing does open up - and if you
go one small step further and remove the hinge pins, you are left with
nothing but the strung back/belly, the keybed and the bottom board -
talk about access! IMHO it is certainly one of the sharpest-looking
pianos I've seen (well, spinets anyway....).

Terry Farrell