[pianotech] Bass String Length Mismatch Tuning Trouble

Jerry Cohen emailforjc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 07:44:15 MST 2011

It looks like even the hitch pins are parallel to the bridge pins. (Although the photo only shows the first few.)
That means each bichord pair should be identical and interchangeable.This was probably not the string makers fault, but was given bad data or a bad set to duplicate.

I have no idea if the slight wrap is significant.

Jerry Cohen, RPT
NJ Chapter