[pianotech] Spinets making music

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Jan 7 13:24:59 MST 2011

On 1/7/2011 4:04 AM, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:
> Yup, that was me.  Upon second hearing ('puter volume up/TV down {how
> many times have _I_ asked customers to turn down _their_ TVs??}),
> I'm changing my diagnosis to damper timing. [I certainly don't want to
> disagree w/Ms Kline - could be dangerous... ;-} ]
>
> Conrad Hoffsommer

<GRIN>

Who, me, the mild-mannered Ms. Kline? Butter doesn't melt in my mouth.
On the other hand, I remember when I was new to email and had some flame
wars with Mr. Bremmer (who may also have been new to email, which
is an extremely inflammatory medium, especially for those not used to it.)
It was embarrassing when I Googled my own name one day, and some of that
*stuff* came back up, like cat vomit. One doesn't think, when dashing off
one or another telling pearl, that it is nearly immortal, and the only
defense
against embarrassment is extreme dilution over time.

I'm not going to post at all to that other list, where he seems contented.
Leave the poor guy in peace ........

ssssssssssssssssssssssssnnn