[pianotech] My Dillema: 5 Browns

Ralinovsky, Jonathan Mr. ralinoj at muohio.edu
Tue Jan 11 15:17:35 MST 2011

Hi Phil,
The Browns played here a few years ago and I tuned their pianos for them. I’m a bit younger than you, but I got through them without too much trouble. The pianos have already been tuned at the previous concert, so it’s not that you’ll have to complete major pitch corrections. Cruise through and make it stable, what else can they ask for?

I’d be happy to come out to Chico to help, but I’m sure there are other qualified techs who are closer.

Respectfully,
Jon

Jon Ralinovsky
Piano Technician