[pianotech] Steinway S and fallboard springs

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 06:52:13 MST 2011

David,
I have isntalled this on over a dozen pianos. Some with high polish
finishes, and some oldies.  The ones that were removed left no defects. Most
clients will simply remove the long strip and leave the 2 patches (unseen)
on the piano when they don't want it seen.  When I learn how to send photos
by email, Barbara has asked for one for a T & T article. I have one on my
restored and refinished M&H model A. I buy the Velcro kit with 6' in the box
from WallMart for $6.95.  This will do approx 12 pianos. Please understand,
this is not a slow fall, It's a No Fall.
Carlos Ralon, RPT