[pianotech] animals interrupting tunings

Chuck Vetter soundsgreatmusic at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 10:59:54 MST 2011

Couple of weeks ago I pulled up to a farmstead where they had promised to
leave the door unlocked. I was sitting writing some notes before going into
the house when I felt my Tahoe moving back and forth and heard a scraping
sound. In my mirror I saw the largest pig I have ever seen up close and
personal. He was scratching his nose on the rear door handle and not
reaching up to do it. I waited til he went around the house and carried my
tools in. Went back out to grab the action and he  (all 750 pounds) chased
me back to the truck. Got rescued soon after by the home owner who assured
me he was harmless.......still not so certain.
Chuck