[pianotech] animals interrupting tunings

limhseng at gmail.com limhseng at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:02:48 MST 2011

Once while I was half way through the tuning I heard 'tong tong' coming from the kitchen everytime after I hit t he keys. Thought it was the owners children trying to copy what I was doing on the piano. I asked the family helper about the sound and she said it was the family's parrot.
Another instance was not an interruption-i was about to leave after tuning and I couldn't find a one of my socks, after much searching it turns out the owner's dog had decided to ''keep my sock'' by hiding it. :)