[pianotech] animals interrupting tunings

mick johnson mickjohnsonrpt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:54:30 MST 2011

I used to use a briefcase style tool box. On a residential call about ten
years ago, I showed up to the house only to be greeted by 5 or 6 very large
dogs.
They sniffed me, as dogs do, in all the usual places dogs do as we walked to
the piano. Once at the piano, the six cats all came over to investigate.
Mind you, I love animals and will tolerate
a lot of what they do while I'm trying to tune. Out of the corner  of my
eye, however, I saw one of the cats in my open tool case and he had assumed
a very familiar position.
Lets just say I carry a small zipper bag now.
--
Mick Johnson, R.P.T.
University of Nebraska, Kearney