[pianotech] accepting credit card for service calls

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jan 14 09:10:02 MST 2011

In one complex here we've got a maximum security, medium security and a
camp. All 3 have pianos. It wasn't a bad gig, 3 pianos every year or two,
plus extra money for the extra time required to go through security. But we
don't take credit cards anymore and they don't do PayPal anymore.

I've done volunteer work at the chapel so I already had volunteer badge and
clearance to get in.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____