[pianotech] New one on me

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jan 14 09:31:25 MST 2011

Hi,
I would like to try this on a piano that may be headed for the bone yard.
Owner is a store and does not really want to dump.
But I am strongly encouraging them to do so.
Piano is 100 years old and has been in a fire. Much damper after ring even
with damper follow of over 1/8 inch.
Will let you know.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com