[pianotech] accepting credit card for service calls

Dave Swartz swartzy at charter.net
Fri Jan 14 15:16:12 MST 2011

A better source, straightforward @ 2% fee......Merchant Warehouse

Set this up for Cory a while back...they also will include a "virtual
gateway" that you may log online, and process as well as "Authorize.Net" for
your website for those wishing to pre-pay.  Is possible to do on your
IPhone/Droid.  None of the hassles associated with other vendors, easy to
use and they promptly settle monies to your bank account within 24
hours....unlike many who hold out for 3 business days.

http://merchantwarehouse.com/?cpao=147&kw=merchant+warehouse+exact&gclid=CMO3yOrbuqYCFYLd4AodqQxOIw

Dave Swartz, RPT
Cory Products, LLC
www.corycare.com