[pianotech] accepting credit card for service calls

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sat Jan 15 11:35:42 MST 2011

A tip for those of you offering PayPal: something that surprised me is how
many customers also use Amazon Payments and Google Checkout. I put the
badges for all three on my website:

  http://www.moypiano.com/payment/

I figured that PayPal would be the one that got used most often because
they're the biggest and most widely known, but I've found it's almost an
even split. People have even told me they were going to use PayPal, but then
said when they saw my web page, they preferred Amazon because they were
familiar with it and used it for online purchases, etc. And now, with the
Android based phones out there, more people are familiar with the Google
Checkout system as well.

Jim