[pianotech] accepting credit card for service calls

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:11:48 MST 2011

Paul, the advantage with PayPal and Square (If I read it right) is that there is no monthly fee. If it's a solid, reliable company, that's a big advantage for the occasional user.

PayPal is owned by eBay and you know you will get your money. I'm still trying to get a handle on this Square Co.

Al -
High Point, NC