[pianotech] accepting credit card for service calls

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sat Jan 15 11:25:48 MST 2011

If you don't already have an iPhone or Android device, then you do have that
upgrade cost (which can be large, if you don't use a cell phone already).

One downside is that if you can't get a good cell phone signal, you can't
swipe. So far I haven't had that problem, but I know of at least two
customers where it will be an issue. So don't offer to swipe if you don't
have enough bars :-)

Jim