[pianotech] Malpractice insurance for working for a school district

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 20:22:09 MST 2011

They probably mean liability insurance.  And you'd be smart to carry it
anyway.  Straight liability is fairly inexpensive and if you end up in a
lawsuit because a piano that you worked on falls over and breaks some kids
leg you'll be happy you had it.  Normal practice.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com