[pianotech] Malpractice insurance for working for a school district

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Jan 20 20:24:56 MST 2011

I have liability insurance which is also required by one of the school districts that I work for. I purchased mine through PLC.  They exhibit at the PTG conventions.

Maybe you can point out that you're not providing services to minors, like an aide, assistant, or coach might. You never interact with the students as part of your service function. You only provide service to pianos, therefore malpractice insurance is not required, only liability insurance.

!!??  Mine work fine...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC