[pianotech] piano actions

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 08:00:48 MST 2011

Make sure you place the action support rod, the rod that you use for the
stickers, under it too otherwise, it will be less fun picking the action
back up again.  Also make sure the stickers do not hang up on the blanket or
carpeting when you go to lift it orrrrr you might hear a "snap crackle pop"
sound when you lift it up.  J

Jer