[pianotech] New price for promos

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:31:11 MST 2011

>Hi David,

Your (fill in the thought sentence) sounds like a perfect opening for one of
Chuck Behm's promos.

Regards,
Tom<

Thanks for the thought, Tom. Just wanted to let everyone know that I've got
a special right now for new subscribers to the promos I'm writing. All five
promos which have been finished so far (bridle strap replacement, hammer
filing, ivory keytop restoration, plastic elbow replacement and vertical
action regulation) in both long and short versions for a total price of $36
if you sign up to subscribe to future promos.

For current subscribers, I'm lowering the price of future promos to $9.00,
which will include both the short and the long version.

This price adjustment comes after much thought, and putting myself in the
shoes of someone starting out, trying to make ends meet. I hope that this
new lower price is more affordable for someone trying to make a go of it.
Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of this project. Chuck