[pianotech] Retractable Extension Cord

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Jan 24 16:53:25 MST 2011

But what's the point of retractable or not if a concern is about a
trip hazard?  Retractable implies "less to have to think about" which
increases the probability of something going amiss. Eh?  No one took
up the battery back up suggestion.  I may just have to try it myself.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY