[pianotech] Where do new customers come from?

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Jan 25 06:13:44 MST 2011

When two customers love each other very much...     Oh, sorry!  Wrong speech...

I've had great success with Google AdWords. You get to target geographic areas and different keywords, and you can change it more than once a year! They give you excellent feedback on how your keywords are doing. And you only have to write text ads: no elaborate, expensive graphics. Your ads also show up on iPhone apps! You can cap your expenses with a daily limit.

You can quickly get very complicated with it, but I just put a simple ad in; haven't fiddled yet except to take their keyword recommendations.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com