[pianotech] Where do new customers come from?

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 25 08:57:54 MST 2011

Thank you Wally.  You’ve confirmed what I’ve sensed as well over here in the opposite corner of the country.  YP ads are fading.  I have a friend in the trade that isn’t even listed in the YP and pulls down a busy week, every week.  She has an internet listing and the rest is referrals.  Personally I’ve received more traffic off of the PTG website than anywhere else combined.

It takes some determination and discipline to accumulate this data.  I’ll take the freedom to speak for the others by saying THANK YOU and keep up the good work.

Lar