[pianotech] advertising

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 17:53:32 MST 2011

Please, let's clear up who "Les" is.   I am pretty sure Les Bartlett did not
write this.  Not that I have any issues with your point.  I will say I have
been asked about twice in 20 years about RPT.  I have PTG/RPT on my shirts
simply because when I go into a strange home I prefer to be represented by
an organization bigger than I as a lone stranger to them.  But this guy
ain't the Les to whom you are responding. Obviously not because I'm a
die-hard Tune Lab user......

Les

www.bartlettpianoservice.com

  _____