[pianotech] advertising

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jan 25 23:25:57 MST 2011

On 01/26/2011 12:16 AM, Susan Kline wrote:
> Susan Kline, aural-tuning fossil
>
> P.S. Just because you followed one really poor aural tuner doesn't
> prove anything about the other ones.

Here we go again with the lectures ......

Fossil is right - and - you have know idea what you are talking about.

My mentor was an aural tuner for over 30 years - and - to save on his
hearing, he started using the Cybertuner.

Which i learned how to use from him.

Have - you - done a tuning with any ETD - again - me thinks not.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years