[pianotech] advertising

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Jan 26 01:22:30 MST 2011

On 01/26/2011 01:27 AM, Susan Kline wrote:
> On 1/25/2011 10:25 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>>> P.S. Just because you followed one really poor aural tuner doesn't
>>> >

>> Here we go again with the lectures ......
>>
>> Fossil is right - and - you have know idea what you are talking about
>>
> In some cases, "fossil" could be considered a badge of honor.

<snip>

Of course, you know, the problem of being a fossil, they resist change.

And, whether you, fossils, like it or not, the change of having and
using an ETD is here to stay.

So, lets agree to disagree and for the fossils to accept this change and
move on and allow each of us to tune pianos, make our customers happy
and make some money.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years