[pianotech] advertising

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Jan 26 10:55:29 MST 2011

On 1/26/2011 9:05 AM, Mr. Mac's wrote:
> Even a smiley face doesn't disguise the reality of the smear.

I didn't get the smeary feeling you describe, Keith. He was
pointing out that many pianos are filthy-dirty and cleaning them
up is a neglected but valuable service, which will usually
matter more to customers than whether or not one uses a
tuning device.

I think we get our habits and attitudes going, and sometimes
forget to check how relevant they are to the people we work for.

Susan