[pianotech] advertising

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 26 10:05:45 MST 2011

On Jan 26, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Ryan Sowers wrote:

> … I find my vacuum cleaner a much more useful tool than an ETD. :)

Ryan, List,

I fail to understand this type of divisive comment,
   along with so many others that have taken place recently
   on the Pianotech List as pretending to be constructive.

Even a smiley face doesn't disguise the reality of the smear.

Oddly enough, this brought to my attention a saying in a short story
   I recently read entitled, Death Sentence by Isaac Azimov.
"You can always dismiss an uncomfortable fact by pinning a dowdy label to it."

It seems that nothing has changed when it comes to differences
   amongst ourselves. Pointing fingers, taking sides, having opinions, etc.

I wish it weren't this way, but wishing is apparently an outdated fancy.

I can still hope there is the possibility of centering on what one knows,
   leaving it at that, and not attempt to determine what the other doesn't.

The truth of each matter goes far deeper than what appears in print,
   even this email I am sending.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT