[pianotech] Upright or Player Article

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Jan 26 21:36:28 MST 2011

Duaine,

Consider submitting an article to PTGJ.  One person does not make the
Journal happen.  A group of people collect articles from people all over
the country.  If there are no articles about upright pianos for extended
periods of time, it probably means that no one is submitting them.

Submitting material to the Journal is a way of giving back.

Just a suggestion.

-John Parham
Hickory, NC