[pianotech] Mac software for us?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jan 26 23:26:26 MST 2011

Hi Daniel,

I'm glad I could help!  Daylite really is the power tool for managing any aspect of your customers or their pianos. And they have a version that works well on both iPad and iPhone with full synchronization.

They have a free trial, as well.  Go to www.marketcircle.com.  Download it and try it out!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC