[pianotech] Fw: Tuning, was advertising

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 01:16:04 MST 2011

Again, how many - years - is it going to take for you aural tuners to
accept that the technology of ETD's are here to stay

DAMN THIS ARGUMENT AND NON-ACCEPTANCE (OF ETD'S) IS GETTING MIGHTY OLD

Duaine

You are totally out of line here. There is nothing wrong with using an ETD. I use one every day, as do most RPT's.  But until you actually know how to tune aurally, which you admit you don't know how to do, you will NEVER know how much better an aural tuning is. You might be satisfied with an ETD tuning, but that doesn't mean it's better than an aural tuning.

Wim