[pianotech] Fw: Tuning, was advertising

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 27 07:25:11 MST 2011

Yes, Duaine,

You are way out of line, but nothing new.  Forgive my lack of decorum that
is to follow.  What I read from all posts but yours is that ETD's are
accepted, recognized, and viable.  I also read that most talented aural
users have nothing but respect for most talented ETD users.  The problem is,
Duaine, YOU don't seem to be capable of recognizing that aural tuning is
here to stay, viable, and respected.  Neither would I categorize you as an
ETD tuner that is generally respected - a position I find myself aligned
with by virtue of your past  years of postings on the subject.  You need
more than one mentor (I'm thankful for the PTG), and you need to have as
much or more respect for others chosen methods as you demand for yours and
you clearly don't.  Your vitriol, directed at some of the more respected
technicians in our field exemplifies your lack of understanding and
acceptance.

William R. Monroe