[pianotech] Verituner question

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 08:45:05 MST 2011

The autonote function on the VT can follow you around.  When IH is
measured on a note, I have no difficulties doing arpeggios and
chords.  I do not like the out-of-the-box tuning priorites that the VT
has, too FACish for my liking, not good around the break.  The great
thing is you can change that and set up your own "Style" that works
matching your aural tuning preferences.

A word about relying on the machine:  the VT gave me a bad tuning on
one of those "little monsters" because following my generic priorities
didn't match the dominant partials this nasty beast had.  You've got
to have ears.  It is only an aid.

Andrew Anderson