[pianotech] aural tuning

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Jan 27 15:30:22 MST 2011

If this were developed, to help out, it could have a tonal element to it.  It could have a phase or beat to it, so that if you're getting closer, the beat would slow down, and when you're right on it, the tone would be full, steady, and richer sounding.  I'm sure an ETD like that would be most helpful....

Oh, wait...  That would be an aural tuning...  :-)

Rob McCall